General Adult Services
- Wellness and Disease Prevention
- Chronic Disease Management
- Annual Physical Examinations
- Woman’s Health
- Men’s Health
- Mental Health & Wellbeing
- Minor Surgery& Dermatology
- Orthopedic assessments and Joint injections
- Insurance Medicals
General Paediatric Services
Part of getting to know your baby involves getting to know what ailments are medically serious. For first time parents a high fever, or a child crying for no obvious reason can be a real challenge. Health problems can range from an unusual rash to a persistent cough or the prospect of a possible allergy. We will help you navigate the common ailments and assist in the management of the enduring chronic conditions you could possibly encounter as your children grow up.
- Common infections, including respiratory and gastro-intestinal ailments.
- Allergies and Atopy
- Chronic respiratory conditions, including allergic rhinitis and asthma
- Common ear, nose and throat problems.
- Rashes and other skin conditions
- Growth and development problems
- Minor injuries or trauma
- Health Prevention and screening
Geriatrics and Elderly Care
- Cognitive Difficulties
- Frequent Falls
- Increasing Frailty
- Multiple overlapping chronic conditions.
- Arthritis and body pains
- Depression and Anxiety
- Cancer Concerns
- Gastrointestinal complaints
- Infections such as chest, bladder or skin infections.